where o where did those blue eyes come from
moira and I-so there.
Mike and Moira, I log in to see Vincent every few days and cannot get over how perfectly beautiful he is! Dave goes wild over him too. We can't wait to meet the little man someday!!! This is Amy Heyse, by the way :)
yeah, he is great, but did not sleep much last night. Boy am I tired.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
where o where did those blue eyes come from
moira and I-so there.
Mike and Moira, I log in to see Vincent every few days and cannot get over how perfectly beautiful he is! Dave goes wild over him too. We can't wait to meet the little man someday!!! This is Amy Heyse, by the way :)
yeah, he is great, but did not sleep much last night. Boy am I tired.
Post a Comment