Monday, October 27, 2008

Vince said

When cousin Annie was having digestion issues, I asked Vince if he had any advice for Annie for burping. He said "You have to say excuse me."

I told Vince we couldn't watch the movie unless he finished his eggs. Then Daddy beat us to the TV and Vince pointed out that Daddy hadn't eaten eggs so he can't watch his movie.

Tonight Vince was singing a song I sung to him a while ago "he's got gramma and grampa in his hands, he's got Teta and Uncle Joe in his hands, he's got baby annie and aunt ria and uncle chi in his hands, he's got sally and simone in his hands..." (sally is a car and simone is his horse stuffed animal).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Vincent!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you could see my facial expressions when I read these posts! He's so incredibly sweet and knowing!
xo Aunt Ria

Contributors