Ha Ha. I am a dork. I meant to post this comment with the "beach day" (here), not the swim lesson.... :)
Gorgeous photos! Especially the ones of mommy and vince and of daddy and vince.
Vince, you're making me miss the West Coast -- tide pooling is so much more fun over there! Sea anemones are my favorite : ) See if you can find a sea urchin skeleton sometime: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andtoth/3090548710/
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha Ha. I am a dork. I meant to post this comment with the "beach day" (here), not the swim lesson.... :)
Gorgeous photos! Especially the ones of mommy and vince and of daddy and vince.
Vince, you're making me miss the West Coast -- tide pooling is so much more fun over there! Sea anemones are my favorite : ) See if you can find a sea urchin skeleton sometime: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andtoth/3090548710/
Post a Comment