Friday, August 26, 2011

library summer reading program!

Vince read... and rated on a scale of 1-5...

What's Your Sound Hound the Hound? Mo Willems 5
Luke on the Loose 5
We Are In A Book Mo Willems 5
Can I Play Too? 5
My Friend is Sad Mo Willems 5
Today I Will Fly! Mo Willems 5
Elephants Cannot Dance Mo Willems 5
I Am Invited To A Party! Mo Willems 5
I Love My New Toty! Mo Willems 5
Is There a Bird On Your Head! 5
I Broke My Trunk! 5
quack shack 3
Crow Leo Timmers 5
The Berenstain Bears OLD HAT NEW HAT 5
Pigs Make Me Sneeze 5
I'm Going To Surprise My Friend 5
Berenstain Bears And The Spooky Old Tree 3
Fly Guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost perfect. Keep up the good work. I am proud of you. Love, Teta

Sarah said...

The Summer of Mo.

Way to go, Vince!!
Aunt Ria

Contributors