Monday, January 08, 2007

396 months

Daddy is 396 months old today.top 10 reasons to have a sushi party for dad:
he gives exciting rides on his shoulders
and big hugs
he makes sure I have my vitamins
he introduced me to Underworld and let's me listen to his iPod
he takes me to the mall
he lets me do things mommy doesn't, i.e. listen to music loud, eat ice cream, open Christmas presents early, watch Sopranos
he let's me cry it out
he doesn't make me sleep in the crib
he tickles my tummy
he let's me pull his hair and take off his glasses
he's always smiling. I'm sure I inherited my sillyness from him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael, you still my baby. But V. is so special and a little bit cuter. God bless you all and Moira's good job with you both.

vincent said...

er...thanks mom.

yes. he is cuter.

Contributors