He's always smiling and laughing. And dancing. He can work the volume knob on the stereo. Here he shows Kristin how to use the CD player.
He has his own cell phone, because he finds colorful plastic toys boring.He still says cat when he sees one. Also when he sees any four legged guy or stuffed animal.
He says dad and we believe he means it.
He has a purpose when he's playing. Here he is with the train he stacked on the flour container.
He gives us headbutts that hurt, but I think they are kisses. He eats anything he can pick up. Here he is reaching for a piece of something on the floor, I'm sure it's not edible. But he has a good digestive system.
He does snack on food too though. Today he learned to open the fruit puffs on his own.
He takes long baths in the tub. He stays up late with mom and dad. He watches Netflicks.
He has five teeth. He's the most lovable being in the milkyway.
2 comments:
I like to see a four legged guy.Only V.can
i miss vince! bf
Post a Comment